Monday, August 15, 2011

Ugly Monsters

My son is afraid of just about everything, one being monsters.  So I decided I was going to make him his own monster.  I told him, "Now with having your own monster that means no others can come by you."  I saw some really cute ones and thought to myself, 'Hey i could totally make that'.  Again this is one of those projects that I thought to myself, 'what am i getting myself into.'
I did it in 2 nights.  The first night was the cut out.  I used left over fabric from the Bam Bam Halloween costume I made 2 years ago, and some from baby receiving blankets.  The second night I sewed the monster.  I took me about 1 1/2 hours to sew.  I am by no means a professional sewing.
Here is my finished monster.

As you can see Parker loves his monster.  However he does still come in my room at night.  But it was well worth making it. 
Now I need to make one for Kinsley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment