Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Organize desk area

I have been racking my brain for a while now on how I can organize my desk area.   I don't have a big desk and that means I don't have anywhere to organize things.  I am too cheap to buy wall organizers.  Especially when I just don't love how most of them look.  Especially if I can't see in them then I won't remember the bills in them.

I was looking on the Martha Stewart  website for ways to cover boxes.  I found she did cereal boxes covered with paper.  All you do is wrap them like a present.  I can do that.  So I went in my pantry and took the graham cracker box and the popcorn box (it's ok if they aren't empty, I have an idea, I need them).  I have scrap book paper left over  and used that.


  • Cut the top and half of the front off of each box
  • Wrap the paper around the sides and front (you don't see the box, so why waste paper)
  • Then it involves alot of cutting and taping
  • I then printed labels for the front of each
  • And used fabric covered push pins, I made before
I love them, so much better then anything I could have bought.  I think I need to make one more though

No comments:

Post a Comment